Black and White Logo of Mt Taranaki



For my Personal logo, I choose to do Mt Taranaki surrounded with water and how they are linked for me. The mountain is my home, it was where I was born and where my heart is. The water is my second home, where I found myself and found my purpose in life. Combined they are very significant parts of my life that I strive everyday for.

I wanted to make this a very simple logo, not putting too much detail that the significance isn't lost. Simple is good for me, I have been taught that from a young age. The water being linked with the mountain has a lot of significance. Water is where I spend most of my day, and is where I have had my biggest struggles and successes! While the mountain is my roots, keeping the water in its place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

Boxing Glove

Portrait