Doll on Photoshop

For my Doll image, I started off with an image of me on my computer as I was wanting to capture what I look like when I'm working in Digital Media. This could then correspond to how we are working almost like Robots, so this is what I tried to produce using photoshop.

I first started off Lining my image up so that it was just my body and no background.
I then began by putting the background, which I choose to be a robot, techno background. I then placed the marble background to make me look more artificial, then darkening the color. I then changed my eye color to the marble eyes, to show the robot like effect. Following this, I did a lot of color balancing to get the brownish effect, then finishing with removing the 'M' on my shirt and replacing it with my Logo.

Overall this process took 6-7 hours after incorrectly doing the process many times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

Boxing Glove

Portrait